Share your thoughts on Los Angeles County’s proposed Mobilehome Rent Regulation Ordinance
The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors is proposing a Mobilehome Rent Regulation Ordinance.
The proposed ordinance would include:
- An annual cap on space rent increases
- Protections for residents against impacts to services and maintenance with reduced space rents
- A rent increase process for park owners who believe they are not receiving a fair rate of return on their property
- A requirement for park owners to complete an annual report on occupancy, rental rates and services and amenities provided by the park
- A required posting of the Mobilehome Rent Regulation Ordinance in the rental office and inclusion of material terms of the ordinance in rental agreements
The Department of Consumer and Business Affairs (DCBA) will be holding separate roundtable discussions with mobilehome park owners and tenants to gather feedback on the proposed ordinance.
Check DCBA’s Facebook page for upcoming events in your neighborhood.
The County values your opinion. If you are unable to provide your feedback in person, please submit your suggestions using the form on this page. Answers will be included in a report back to the Board of Supervisors.
For more information, contact the Department of Consumer and Business Affairs at (800) 593-8222 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Suggestions on the Mobilehome Rent Regulation Ordinance